Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA)
Park Community Academy are proud to have been awarded the Leading Parent Partnership Award. The Award is a nationally recognised award.
Park Community Academy had to meet 9 objectives in order to achieve the award.
· The school demonstrates a commitment to work towards the Leading Parent Partnership Award.
· The school makes and implements effective plans to achieve and maintain the Leading Parent Partnership Award.
· The school is a welcoming communicative and friendly place for parents.
· The school promotes the awareness and participation of all groups of parents in supporting their children's learning and developing their own learning. In addition, the school holds and actively promotes a programme of opportunities and events for joint parent and child participation.
· The school provides a good induction for all new parents.
· The school provides parents with relevant and user-friendly guidance and information to help them support their children's learning.
· The school produces and implements parent friendly policies to establish effective home school links and to improve children's attendance, punctuality, progress and positive participation in school.
We look forward to offering even more parent opportunities!