Other Useful Links
Childline is here to help anyone under 19 in the UK with any issue they’re going through. They can talk about anything. Whether it’s something big or small.
Phone: 0800 1111
Anti-bullying Information - http://www.childline.org.uk/Explore/Bullying/Pages/Bullying.aspx
Family Lives is a national charity providing help and support in all aspects of family life.
Parenting Smart (Place2Be)
The children's mental health charity, Place2Be, has launched a new website aimed at helping parents with typical situations they can find themselves in with their children.
Advice can be found on over forty topics including:
- Understanding sibling rivalry
- My child is lying, what does it mean, what should I do?
- My child has trouble going to sleep
- My child says ‘I hate you!’
- Cultural identity: who am I?
There are several food bank pickup points around Blackpool.
Other Useful Info